1. One would marvel that at just secondary school stage you come up with this project?
Yes. I want to make a change. I am a changemaker. Everyone should expect this from me and even more to come. It is for the benefit of our society.
2. Why do you think the project Plant A Tree is important in the societies?
This is important for a number of reasons.
- It helps our sight
- It prevents our soil from erosion
- It prevents our land from desert encroachment
- It prevents flooding, and
- It beautifies our surroundings
3. At this stage, you are also a writer, tell us how writing has shaped your understanding of the need of a safer environment.
Well. While in my cave off writing, I have understood that having a safe environment paves a way to a healthy life. So I write.
4. I am curious, I want to know in what dimension does this project attain to the eradication of menaces like erosion and flooding?
It is a good question. One could also ask in what ways would such menaces be eradicated… This project educates the younger ones, especially the students, about the benefits derived from a tree. It enlightens the general public on the importance of trees.
5. If there is a consistency of this project for the next 10 years, what should we expect of its future outcome?
Yes, good question. We should expect a more beautiful environment. A healthier environment. A safer environment.
Thank you Adamu.